Summer Camp Staff Interest Event (Videos)
Our staff hiring team hosted a live Q&A Staff Interest Event this past December, and we have the video recordings ready for you! If you have any questions about working on summer staff this coming summer, these Q&A recording is a great place to start.
Here’s a mile-high summary of what we covered during this 4-hour event:
- Learn what drives Snowbird and why we’re so committed to biblical discipleship.
- Insight into the daily life of a summer staffer (from SWO interns).
- Details about recreation and weekly assignments (from our Recreation team).
Want to chat with our staff recruiting coordinator directly? Email Jake Schwarting directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, he would love to connect and answer any questions you have.
Or, if you’re ready to apply, click here to complete your 2023 Summer Staff Application.
1. The Mission of SWO
Zach Mabry & Jake Schwarting
2. Discipleship & Servant Team
Zach Mabry & Austin Scott
3. Housing & Serving at Camp
Tiffani Long & Allison Hicks
4. Working Recreation
Nikki Smith & Camden Schwarting
5. What Drives Our Ministry
Jon Rouleau & Jake Schwarting
6. Personal Growth
Jeremy Wilson & David Thompson
7. The SWO Institute Program
Zach Mabry & Joe Trego
8. The Application
Brody Holloway & Jake Schwarting
2024 Summer Camp Staff
We hire over 100 team members for every summer of ministry at Snowbird.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get resources, podcast episodes, and SWO updates sent directly to your inbox.