12 Commands From Paul to the Believer
As believers, we tend to overanalyze the Christian life and make it harder than it needs to be. Jesus commands us to love God and love people. In this episode, Brody looks at 1 Timothy 4 where Paul is instructing Timothy as a young pastor on how to live the Christian life faithfully.
Let’s focus our lives and ministries around the centrality of Scripture.
- 1. Expose false teaching.
- 2. Be trained in Scripture and doctrine.
- 3. Avoid worldly myths and fables.
- 4. Train and discipline yourself for personal godliness.
- 5. Work hard.
- 6. Command and teach right doctrine.
- 7. Live with integrity.
- 8. Focus your life and ministry around the centrality of Scripture.
- 9. Use your gifts.
- 10. Be passionate.
- 11. Grow.
- 12. Persevere.
- 1 Timothy 4
P.S. If you liked this episode, we’d love to hear your feedback! Please leave us a review on Apple or Spotify and help us get the content out to help others grow in their faith and mission to equip the Church.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get resources, podcast episodes, and SWO updates sent directly to your inbox.