7 Ways to Combat Entitlement
How do we combat entitlement?
- Work harder than anyone else. (1 Thessalonians 4, 2 Thessalonians 3:6)
- Give, give, give. (Malachi 3:6-10)
- Take care of what you have.
- Be hospitable, invite people into your lives.
- Give to the poor.
- Give your time to others. Give of yourselves to The Lord.
- Understand who you belong to.
*The excerpt above is from a sermon Brody Holloway taught on Exodus 20:15 at Red Oak Church, June 2014. Listen to the sermon here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get resources, podcast episodes, and SWO updates sent directly to your inbox.